Thursday, July 7, 2011
Thing #15
I can see how Wikis can be used as a collaboration tool when I become a teacher. As of right now I am still unsure on how to use Wiki. I went into APSU 23 Things Sandbox Wiki, and had trouble editing my material. I spent awhile reading posts from other technology students, and I realized that when I become a teacher this will be very useful. I know that I will have a lot of question and concerns, especially in my first couple years as a teacher. It is very comforting to know that I can start my own Wiki or collaborate with other teachers about my questions, comments, and concerns. Wiki does resemble a blog, but I can see the differences. A blog is more for people that I know or are acquainted with. Whereas a Wiki can be for anyone to comment and give me useful information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment