Friday, July 8, 2011

One Last Thing...

Oh my goodness....what a journey it's been! To get to the last thing is probably going to be one of my most prized achievements for the summer. However, I have enjoyed every thing in these 23 things that I have done. My favorite things that I have created so far would be Animoto, Flickr, and LiveBinders. They were the newest tools that I did not know about until these 23 things. I really think I may start my own personal blog. This is a good way to get a lot of stress or problems off your chest and to get some feedback. I wouldn't really change anything about the 23 things except use my time more wisely instead of cramming everything in at the last minute. From the educational aspect, I have really learned a lot from all this. It has opened my eyes to all the tools out there for teachers to use for themselves and for their students. I am going to try to keep up with all these 2.0 tools I have discovered in this class and do some more google-ing to find others that might be useful. I just want to say GOOD LUCK to all IT'S BEEN FUN!!! Bye...

No comments: