Thursday, July 7, 2011
Thing #17
Delicious is a very useful website to tag resources that I may need later on in life. I am constantly going on the APSU library website, and finding reliable resources. Just to lose them in all my stuff, and then later on in life wish I had them. This will save me time from trying to find all these resources again. Now that I have a Delicious account I will bookmark every resource I need, or resources I think may be valuable in the future. This way when I need to do a research paper or I need the resource when I become a teacher I will have it. I love the way that you can categorize your resources in delicious. I can have a category for technology, education, and pets. When I continue to find resources for one of the three categories I can put my tags under one of the three categories. Delicious is a very good website that I am very glad I now have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment