Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thing #18

http://twitter.com/

Before I started this technology class I did not have a Twitter account. I had a Facebook account, but no Twitter. We had to sign up for a Twitter in class. When I signed up for my Twitter account I was thinking would I ever use this. However, since I started looking around on my Twitter account I realized how useful it will be when I am a teacher. I will be able to collaborate with teachers all around the world without ever meeting them in person. I can share experiences with them and they can share their expertise with me. I know I will be using this when I am a teacher, so I can get answers that I may have. In my opinion having a Twitter account is similar to having a Wiki. I kinda think a Wiki will be a little bit more convenient for me, because other people can post videos and pictures. This will make it easier for them to explain certain things to me, and answer my questions even better. However, I can see myself also using Twitter.

No comments: