Interactive Games for Math
I like using LiveBinders. Anytime I am surfing the Internet and run across something that would be useful in my classroom, I can just stick it in one of these binders and then bring it up whenever I remember. The names of my other two binders are Funny Random Videos and Interesting Topics. I think the website is pretty easy to navigate and is really user friendly, which is aways a plus. I could see myself using this site for review days in class and have the students log onto a binder and use it to study for the test. I could even use LiveBinders for projects for the students to complete. I definitely will be using this in the future.
I like using LiveBinders. Anytime I am surfing the Internet and run across something that would be useful in my classroom, I can just stick it in one of these binders and then bring it up whenever I remember. The names of my other two binders are Funny Random Videos and Interesting Topics. I think the website is pretty easy to navigate and is really user friendly, which is aways a plus. I could see myself using this site for review days in class and have the students log onto a binder and use it to study for the test. I could even use LiveBinders for projects for the students to complete. I definitely will be using this in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment