http://www.google.com/ig?hl=
I chose iGoogle and it is real cool. This website has everything waiting on me when I go on. I am able to see if I have any message in my Gmail account. If I have any tweeter messages (or tweets), and if I have any Facebook messages. I can't believe I have lived this long without this!!! I am always going on my Facebook to realize I have no message, then I get off real sad and depressed. I spend all my time logging off and going on my tweeter account to realize I have no tweets. Still sad and depressed I get on my Gmail account, and I realize I have two messages YAY! This way I can save the sad and depressed and see that I am loved without going into all three accounts. Also in iGoogle I get a weather forecast, and I am able to see if any of my family or friends are on, so I can chat with them. I am definitely going to use iGoogle all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment