Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Thing #14
I decided to browse Gliffy and Bubbl.us. They were both easy to access and create. With Gliffy you have more options of shapes and what kind of diagram you wanted to use. I liked that you could just go to Gliffy and create several different types of diagrams in one place. At Bubbl.us, there was just one type and you could keep adding bubbles wherever you want them. This would be a good place to make a family tree. I can see myself using both of theses sites to make diagrams and charts for my classes. If I was having my students create a chart I would probably sent them to Bubbl.us, that way they only have to worry about the content of what goes in the bubbles and not the design. Plus Bubbl.us seemed more user friendly when I was using it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment