Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #10

I like RSS feeds, because you don't have to go out and search the Internet for all the latest updates on a particular subject. You just subscribe and it updates automatically. I could use this in school to keep up with all the latest trends the students are in that way I can connect with them on a level that he/she will understand. I would use this in my personal life to keep up with the latest news on my hobbies so that I don't have to take a lot of time searching for it on the Internet. As teachers, we can create RSS feeds for our students so that they don't have the excuse of "I forgot" when they don't turn in an assignment. The students can get online and check on things that are due and what they need to have ready for the next day of class.

No comments: