Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #7

My photo and Flickr experience was amazing! It was so easy to start my account and upload my pictures. I think I will only use Flickr for personal photos, but you never know I may start one up for my classroom once I get out and see how it may effect the students. Maybe it would be a good place to put pictures of what is going on in the classroom for the students to share. The only other places I have put photos on the Internet is MySpace and Facebook. However, I no longer have a MySpace page. Facebook and Flickr are both easy sites to access, but when I think of Flickr I think "photos" and Facebook I think "personal". Facebook is a place where you can talk to friends, play games, and see what your other friends are thinking or feeling. Fickr seems more of an arts program by posting photography. The only concern I have about my photos being public on Flickr is that someone may try to take one of them and say it is his/hers. I know that's where Creative Commons come into play, but it's still something to think about.

No comments: