Thursday, June 9, 2011
Thing #2
Creating this blog has been quite the experience. Since I have never done anything like this before, it has been a little hard for me to get everything on here. I'm figuring it out though! When I was thinking of what to name my blog, I was wanting it to be catchy, creative, and something that people might remember. With a little help I was finally able to settle on "Kelley's Kontemplations". Maybe it's a little dorky, but I like it. I really liked creating an avatar to resembles myself. It was kind of like a game. I wanted my avatar to resemble myself in some ways so that some of you may get an idea of what I look like. It's also fun to see me as a cartoon. With this being my first blog page, I would like some ideas on things to do or put on it! Thanks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Miss Kontemplations!!!!! I do not think your name is dorky at all. I really like it!!! This blogging stuff was real difficult for me too. I am glad I was not the only one. However, your blog looks real good and I like your avatar!
Post a Comment